|These are my plum trees in bloom 2011, pic available in my shop|
- It takes a lot of hard work to have a productive shop
- Most shops come from humble beginnings but grow into something beautiful if given time and room to grow.
- There is always something that can cause damage. This could be either something you have done or something that you allowed to happen.
- If you have bad policies, bad customer service, or bad products, a quick hands-on approach is best. Put everyone out of their misery, and take care of the problem immediately.
- Your customer just has to go a little bit down the road to find an equally satisfying product.
- Not knowing might be a good excuse once, but never twice. There is tons of help out there for you. Utilize it.